The Sky Habitat Condo is an iconic distinctive condominium at Bishan Town Centre, that recently completed. Stands 38 storeys tall next to Bishan MRT interchange station & Junction 8 shopping mall, with views to the city skyline, Singapore flyer, and MacRitchie Reservoir.
For sale at special pricing by developer Capitaland. $1,3xx (for PES units) to $1,6xx PSF.
December 2016 Update: Developer is launching a special Stay And Pay Programme
. 1% booking fee at issuance of Option To Purchase
. 9% upon exercising the Option within 8 weeks from option date
. Buyer pay Stamp Duty + ABSD (if applicable)
. 90% balance sum at completion 12 months later from option exercise date
Call 96338633 or Email Us for Showflat viewing.
Sky Habitat is beautifully designed, with a classic timeless architecture. It is a delightful place to live and to raise a family in. Its architect, Moshe Safdie, has in the course of a long and illustrious career also built major projects like the United States Institute of Peace Headquarters in Washington DC, the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem Israel, and Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands.
The design for this Bishan condo echoes that of Habitat ’67, widely considered an architectural landmark and one of the most recognizable and significant buildings in both Montreal and Canada. Both projects reflect Safdie’s humane design approach and philosophy of responding to human needs and aspirations.
Sky Habitat Condo :: Overview
This project occupies a prime site in the town centre of Bishan, a highly popular residential estate in the Central Region. It is surrounded by all the necessary amenities, including some of Singapore’s top educational institutions.
Moshe Safdie has conceived this Bishan condominium to integrate the benefits of suburban homes with the economics and density of a modern urban condominium building: he turns the high-rise apartment into a “house” – a “house” with its own identity, openness, and personal garden space.
The 38-storey towers are a 3-dimensional matrix of homes, gardens, terraces & sky bridges. Some units have private gardens that open up to the sky. Wind & light permeate the whole structure.
The Sky Habitat Condo :: Highlights
- Located in town centre of Bishan in the Central Region, 15 minutes by car or train to the city centre & Orchard Road. One of the most convenient & nicest residential estates.
- 38-storeys high with facilities including a sky pool at the sky bridges at levels 14, 26 and 38 (open to all Sky Habitat residents) that afford distant views to MacRitchie & Pierce Reservoirs, and the CBD skyline & flyer.
- 5 minutes walk to Bishan MRT interchange station (Circle & North-South lines).
- 5 minutes walk to Junction 8 shops, banks, supermarket, Community Library, CPF Building.
- 3 minutes walk to Bishan Sports & Recreation Centre, and Bishan Swimming Complex.
- Walking distance to top quality schools like Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls, Catholic High.
- Apartments with decent-sized rooms, living spaces & terraces.
- A Bishan location, especially such a central one, is highly regarded and makes a safe investment. Bishan homes, especially around the town centre, have appreciated above the national average.
- Architecturally, Sky Habitat is one of only a small handful of special & noteworthy condominiums in Singapore. (Others include Reflections @ Keppel, Duo Residences and The Interlace.)
SKY HABITAT CONDO · SHOWFLAT VIEWING
Would you like details, or to register for a showflat viewing?
Simply email us here, or call / WhatsApp / SMS (+65) 9633 8633 on The Sky Habitat.
Sky Habitat VIP Preview for the re-launch is scheduled as follows:
Advance Showflat Viewing: Now till January 2017
Booking & Sales Date: To be confirmed
Currently Sky Habitat showflat is available for viewing appointments only. No booking of units yet.
Sales will only start in January 2017 for those who submit their Registration of Interest in advance. Just click here to register for advance showflat viewing and/or registration of interest.
Sky Habitat Launch :: Showflat Viewing | Registration of Interest
Simply email us here, or call / WhatsApp / SMS (+65) 9633 8633 if you would like to arrange an advance viewing of the showflat or to register your interest for the Sky Habitat VIP Preview. Thanks.